Monday, July 20, 2009

When I frequented Denny's...

My computer is SO LOUD. Turning it on jangles my brain. Like a vacuum cleaner. Thus, I only use it to upload pictures. However, I have no excuse for being late with these, as I had uploaded them months ago.

I just haven't been online much. Also, I had for a second time established a regular internet habit when, just like last time, the internet went out and the habit quickly disappeared.

Imagine that. Struggling to start an internet habit.

Three years ago, I really needed to cut back on the internet habit... and that's when I drew these pictures whilst at Denny's. I just didn't have the technology to get them online. So, here they are:

peoples at denny's

If you actually check out the Denny's photos I took with my Crappy Digital Camera way back when on my Science, Wackmobiles and Spurious Brainchildren blog, you will be sure to recognize Dandruff (or X-Dan - he has since given himself a new, better, flaky and powdery nickname but I don't remember what it was) as well as TallGuy, Wendizzle and Xenophon.

Below is the terrifying... Nymphomaniac! (And her seven-pointed star of lust!)

evil nymph

And, to keep her evil powers at bay, it's my pal and yours....

jesus

He's not really Jesus, though. He's just White Jesus. He's still pretty cool, though. He works in mysterious ways.

Oh yes, and as I recall, X-Dan wasn't dying. He was just being a sissy. Though he was indeed going to hell in a handbasket. But at least it had flowers on it.

hell in a handbasket

Nympho likes the nose. It's good eatin'.

I got to go, as I am currently engaged in a conversation with Johnny about the above pictures. Apparently Nympho is hot and I must get her to be seduced by him. Business as usual.

4 comments:

G-Man said...

You always could draw your cute little ass off young lady...

Spoony Quine said...

Oh baby. Oh baby. Oh baby.

Middle Ditch said...

As always enormously enjoyable

Spoony Quine said...

Wait... come back! I finally have a new post up! I swear!