Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm Back! And I'm a Robot!

` Since all three of my ImageShack accounts are apparently over-bloated, I've moved onto Free Image Hosting, but since that one (including my photos!) has disappeared from view, perhaps never to return, I remembered... my PhotoBucket account! (Remember the BotouFuckit Incident?) I noted that both of today's posts' images are less than 800 pixels wide, so they can't be squashed!
` And just what are they? Two more sketches from My Twisted Little World sketchbook! (I'm almost through it by now!) I drew this one after I had moved into the Nautica apartments, which rather ties in with my last Twisted post. In case you cannot psychically guess what robot that is, it's Sonny from the movie iRobot.

` Isn't he so cuuuute? I think he is much cuter than any of the robots from the book, which I also read and found to have almost nothing to do with the movie. (Since the book is a collection of short stories about Susan Calvin running around psychologizing insane robots, I take it the movie is meant to be like an additional short story about her, but enough about that....)
` Well! Drawing that got me thinking about what I would look like as the same model of robot....

` ...but I kinda lost interest. Well, maybe someday....

` Need more to ogle at? Well, I did just upload a bunch of photos (on Free Image Hosting), including some more for the Cattain's Log section on my Abnormally Humorous Photo Gallery! So, if that comes back, you can check it out!

` P.S. This Sketch is not a coincidence in regards to This Photograph! (Assuming you can see it....)

19 comments:

Kingcover said...

I have a question about the picture you did about yourself - there seems to be a stray hand going towards your boob region. Was that intentional (yes I know it is really your arm and hand going away from your body but it does also look as if the hand area is closest to you as well - hopefully you can visualise that)??? Are you trying to tell us something ;-)

I like looking at your drawings and as I have said before it would be such a waste of talent if you were not to utilise it as a future career :-)

Spoony Quine said...

` I'll just have to do that, won't I? Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa... aaaaa haaa haaaa haaaa haaa haaa haaa... *hack!* *cough!*

` I mean, erm... about the arm thing - no, that wasn't intentional, but if you woke up one morning as a robot, don't you think you would be just enthralled with your hands?
` And also perhaps very alarmed at your newfound lack of genitals?

` o_O

Kingcover said...

I think if I woke up as a 'bot but had no genitals there would be no need to have hands either. They would be such a waste ;-)

KB said...

Wow, you're very talented.

Spoony Quine said...

` Thanks, KB. (But, aw pish and pishaw, they always say that....)

` And Kingcover... That is, not unless you could use them both at the same time for drawing a picture. Or, you know, building yourself some new genitalia....

Kingcover said...

Yeahhhhh, like a new and improved version of it! How would it differ from a human male's genitalia??? :-)

Spoony Quine said...

` Errrrm... I don't know. I guess the sky is the limit.
` *visualizes many kinky acts of robot sex impossible for human beings*

Kingcover said...

But if the robot got too worked up and started overheating from the passion would its new found genitalia not start to melt?! Would there be an 'override' system on it? Lol.

Spoony Quine said...

` That's what WD-40 is for!

Kingcover said...

LOL! Have to make sure there is plenty of oil lying around then

Spoony Quine said...

` Yes! Must drill into Alaskan wilderness....

Kingcover said...

Well if THAT'S your pet name for it! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Did I step into something I shouldn't have?
Well, nice robots anyway!

Spoony Quine said...

` Yes you did! Now go back to your crazy furniture sex!

` And Gareth... I'll drill into your Alaskan Wilderness!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

But... furniture sex is boring!

Unknown said...

I thought that I commented on this one. It must have been in a dream.

Spoony Quine said...

` I have similar dreams, too! Isn't that trippy?
` And stop complaining, Galtron, furniture sex will be the next fad, I'm sure!

Middle Ditch said...

Yeah, I know they say it all the time and might not mean it, but I'm going to say it again ... You Are Very Talented

Spoony Quine said...

` *sigh*... thanks, Middle Ditch. I must listen to your show....