Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Attention: I've just noticed that my drawings are shrunken!

` Much like the testicles of... er... never mind. It's just that I have noticed that there is considerable size difference between the images of my drawings that are on my computer and the versions they turned into when I uploaded them on the internet.
` That is because I am using an unfamiliar web-host called Botou-Fuckit (PhotoBucket), which I have just noticed shrinks all my drawings so you can't even read the captions. (I didn't think I shrunk them that much myself!)
` I will open another account in another image hosting website that does not shrink the drawings and then switch the small versions here for full-sized versions.
` I don't have time to do it right now, but I will eventually.

` Curse you, Botou-Fuckit! Curse you!!

` UPDATE: My Gourdy vs. Nights posts have now gone full-size. Behold the readability of my small handwriting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rat-bastard photo-hosting websites!