Thursday, October 25, 2007

The last of the Twisted 'sketch' trend...

` That's right... these are the end of the sketches here... though there's a few more 'legitimate' drawings after that.
` The first one is a picture of ingenias and an airplane that was being worked on at BeDe Corp... and a cup of Soy Yogurt I was amazed at enough to buy at the Columbus, Ohio Co-Op.

` Then I started to draw Fuze bottles... and those notorious Goya cans!

` This is the last drawing I did before moving to the Pacific Northwest. I lived in a ghetto apartment on 130th St. S.W., from where you could hear gunshots. Of course, you could also see rainbows just about every time it rained, too!

` I lived there for six months, and the day we started packing up to move was the day my Katie cat died. I remember telling everyone, "she'll love the seagulls flying by the windows!"
` Nope.
` She became listless and I took her to the vet... her liver had failed and she'd neglected to tell me. So I had to have her put down - which was somewhat surreal the way the vet's assistant was... never mind that.
` I miss my Kiggy. Of course, I'd moved a couple times since then - and I am probably going to again at the end of the month. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course, those are excellent sketches. But, when I clicked to the post with the sketches of Katie, my heart broke. I suppose that I have truly become a cat person and I mourn your loss of your friend.

Spoony Quine said...

` Yep. I'd had my Kiggy for fifteen years. It was hard to adjust.

david santos said...

S E E Quine, Please!

Send an email to the Brazil embassj your country and repor the injustice that the brazilian courts are making with this girl
Release on Flavia’s accident and status of the process.

The resignation is to stop the evolution. (David Santos in times without end)

Thank you