Sunday, October 7, 2007

Drawrings of my mountainside Slaverian experience!

` There was a lot of funny stuff I never really did write about here. (Mostly because I had trouble remembering.) I also now have actual photos of myself dressed like this, that I can actually show! (Tomorrow - Harry is making copies that have copyright permission thingies on 'em so my Imageshack account doesn't delete everything.)

` I gotta say, Michael was cute, but his character (Yohan the gay cook) was ten times cuter!

[PHOTO DELETED]

` This is the kind of stuff that one could expect just before the shooting begins. In this scene, Yohan is reaching towards the head guard's sidearm....

` I had nothing to do with corrupting them into doing that. I swear!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooooo, this is how you spent your weekend.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! Nice 'drawring' of you standing for slavery and bondage, Miss Slaverian.
I am pleased that only men are slaves and in bondage on your planet. It sounds like an ideal vacation spot.

Now where are those photos? You said 'tomorrow'... well it's tomorrow!
Inquiring young perverts want to know!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spoony Quine said...

No.!! Meu blog não gostaria de falar no Crescenet!

morgetron said...

You are caaaaa-razy!

I love it.

-J

Anonymous said...

You didn't answer me!! And your photos still aren't up!

Are you avoiding me!?!?!

Kingcover said...

Well it looks as if no expense was spared in the producing of this film ....... and even less was spent on the costumes. My kind of film! :-D

AngelConradie said...

oh those are so cool!!!

Spoony Quine said...

` Sorry, Galtron, I must have been caught up with the spammer. I'd love to have you over to my home in Slaveria.
` Photos will be up by tomorrow for real this time. Or you can make me run around wearing nothing but tape.

` And Gareth... yes, the new costumes are even cheaper than the original ones!

Anonymous said...

Outrage! He had you delete that photo? Why?

Spoony Quine said...

` Because it made cute li'l Mike look bad.

morgetron said...

Why'd you delete the photo?

Spoony Quine said...

` Assuming you have not guessed from the explanation above, let me elaborate; the director told me to because it made Michael look bad!
` (P.S. I didn't really delete it, I just deleted the html code.)