Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The illustrations I did for my post Darwin vs. "Darwin"

` UPDATE, Dec 23 - images now visible!

` I've spent most of the last couple of weeks practically living on Pepto Bismol and Pedia Electrolyte, during which time I churned out all of the illustrations (but one) for my a blog post I call 'Darwin vs. "Darwin" - if you can't beat 'em, caricaturize 'em'.
` That was two days ago. However, I happened to check my email at the same time and had received a message from David saying that Worthy Science Sources sponsorship had been terminated.
` So I chucked the blog - but don't worry, its content will be coming up on my website, S E E Quine's Anomalous World. Speaking of which, I've spent the past couple of days refining my first Anomalous World item - Carnival Cruising - it's actually funnier now. I'd actually put Darwin vs. "Darwin" post up today, but I am going Christmas shopping with people and expect to be gone an abnormally long time.
` But, in case you wanted to see my illustrations, why not /EDIT!/ visit the original post, which I've re-posted at Nociceptor's.

` Go here to see them! They are pretty!

` I really must go now. I'll be back with paintings finally, though!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! That naked bird is hilarious-looking! Neat fossil whales, too!
What happened to your Bethink blog, exactly? I haven't been there in a while, so I don't know what's going on. Anyway, can't wait to see the post on your website!

Spoony Quine said...

` Thanks, Galtron! Actually, David didn't say why WSS's sponsorship was terminated, but most of my posts were archived on WSS here.

Unknown said...

You’ve been quite busy considering not feeling well. It will take me a while to catch up with all you’ve done.

Spoony Quine said...

` ;) Don't worry. You'll probably have time, considering how slowly blog-things are going.