Thursday, June 14, 2007

On with the Twistedness!

` Well, finals are over [and our movie trailer is out!], and I'm once again not as time-constrained as I have been! And so, I am using my newly-found time to present to you the next page-spread of My Twisted Little World after Nights vs Gourdy.
` On the left-hand page we find 'Cracker Henge'. Presumably those little Jawa-looking creatures would be Cracker Druids. I see that one of them is approaching my cat, probably telling it to stop scaring the Cheese spirits away with her purring. (Click for a closer look.)

` I believe this was around the time I'd once again picked up the habit of drawing boxes and labels from things - which was something I'd initially began when I was eleven. Oh yes. People thought I was nuts.
` The right-hand drawing is a fuel-lamp, surrounded by - Frith and Inle! - Bunnies of Doom and Predation!

` Well, I'd better get on my walk before it gets dark. Good evening and good night! Don't let the bunnies bite!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Fraid bunnies.

But not so 'fraid that I'm ROTFL at Cracker Henge.

G-Man said...

Eees no ordinry rabbit,
Eees a Killa!!!!!

Spoony Quine said...

` Naw... those bunnies are simply adapted to eating ferocious, carnivorous plants.
` Personally, I'm more 'fraid monkeys.