Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tons of new old artwork up on Flickr!

Life's been crazy as usual, but I somehow managed to get some old, old artwork up. And I mean old, starting with my earliest education, which ended here at first grade!
` As you can see, this was a class assignment of my imaginary encounter with the Easter Bunny! Hells yeah!


1st grade 02 One day I met the Easter Bunny

Not to mention, photos of what's been going on in my life, including my fiance Lucas' concerts (that's him on guitar)... that concert was with Johnny the Freeloader, now another X-roommate, who got up from his drums twice, in the middle of a set, to go get intoxicated!

jan-feb 064 Lucas, you look like a trannie!

That's all I have here for now, as I really have to go do more important stuff than blog. But rest assured, I'll be back here because part of the reason I've been not around much has been all the crazy crap going on, which is over with! Thank deity!
` Go here for links to Flickr, that stuff, including blog posts about what's been happening!

5 comments:

Middle Ditch said...

Err, is that you in the skirt? Just curious.

Crazy life sounds good to me.

Spoony Quine said...

Uhhhh, no, that's my fiance Lucas, performing at one of his concerts. Not bad, eh?

Monado said...

So often teachers and counsellors know that something is wrong in a family but they won't say to the parents, "You are the cause of your child's troubles." I guess they know that would be the end of communication with that family.

Spoony Quine said...

Actually, Mrs. Groh persuaded me to tell her that my dad sexually molested me, even though he didn't, and he got in trouble.
` Later on, I admitted that wasn't true, and then no one listened to any more of my abuse stories after that.

pg slot said...

pgสล็อต สล็อตออนไลน์ เว็บตรง แตกง่าย จุดเริ่มของพวกเรานั้นพวกเราก็จำเป็นต้องขอย้อนไปในช่วงเวลาที่พวกเรานั้นยังปฏิบัติงานประจำอยู่เลย pg slot ช่วยให้ท่านได้สนุกไปกับเรา