Monday, January 25, 2010

Illustrations for The Corrigendopedia!

For months, I've been making illustrations for The Corrigendopedia website, and... how could I not display them here? Lookit -- here's the title page heading!

dec 128 Corrigendopedia main page

Another illustration, which was going to be like a banner at the top of each page (because there's a section for that on the new layout), I finally decided to put in the Corrigending the Corrigendopedia, which is a record of all my updates for the site.

dec 199 Banner for top of website

Also, don't forget the 'drawring' I made for the Preface back in August of my 'dedicated' face.' Cause I'm so dedicated.

aug 123 This is my 'dedicated' face.

There are more illustrations already on the site, which I will display in future posts. For now, I ought to fill you in on what's been going on since my last troubling update:
` We got the 'circus' to run away from us -- and you'd know that if you'd been keeping up with my other blogs.
` Basically, we pretended to get ourselves evicted so that the crazy roommates would stop trying to retaliate against our efforts, perhaps even after they had left, and finally the Crazy Couple and Drunk-O have left, once and for all!

Which reminds me; I'm due for another journal update on Science, Wackmobiles and Spurious Brainchildren, as well as Introspection of a Struggling Mad Scientist, but since I haven't made any 2010 updates here at all yet, I figured that updating this one first was more important!

Hope you enjoyed, and there's more where this came from (like The Corrigendopedia? Duh!). Also, there is a lot more of my artwork and thousands of fun photos you can get lost in on my Flickr site -- here are all my sets!

I'll be back soon!

No comments: