Sunday, May 3, 2009

Drawings of people back at the ghetto apartment

I know I wanted to show you my drawings from back when I first moved into the ghetto apartment, like the comics I just posted. Well, how about a few photos from people I drew who stopped by the ghetto apartment?
` Though B-Gangsta lives with us now, he used to only be our most frequent visitor.

B-unitt

Lou Ryan's world-traveling friends... all in the same room at the same time before going back to their respective countries. No small feat!

travelin' 5

Looks just like a photo I took of them, too!

Here's a former co-worker of Lou Ryan when he worked for that awful man who didn't know anything about construction and was always telling everyone they were taking too long, even when they were busting ass.

Rex

He wanted that page so badly, I had to make him another drawing!

Next time, I'll post some more interesting stuff!

7 comments:

G-Man said...

How could anyone confuse all these clean cut folks as Drug Dealers?

You Rock the Artistic World Sara Lee!!!!

G-Man said...

First Again???

My My My.....I would like to thank the Academy.......

G-Man said...

I think I've defiled your blogs enough today...Thanks Spoon-Beam!

Spoony Quine said...

Haha! Well, B-Gangsta is the only one living with us anyway. The others are long gone, scattered across the globe.

I know, really... not enough people come here....

Connie said...

Stopping by to check out your art, Sarah. I like seeing the faces you draw. Great job! You catch expressions well, I think. Have a good week! :)

Middle Ditch said...

Great pics. Did they see them?

Spoony Quine said...

Thanks, guys! I realize I haven't drawn much at all since then, so I really ought to get back to it.

And yes, they have seen my drawings of them... Rex actually tried to rip the one I did of him out of my sketchbook when my back was turned and was weirded out when I screamed "What are you doing?!"