Sunday, April 5, 2009

Postcards I've sent this past winter...

...And was too preoccupied to upload them here. And yes, my photo hosting website had in fact disappeared and so I was obliged to find another one.
` Nevertheless, here they are... this first picture is a double-whammy - a postcard of an Ambulocetus I sent to my aunt, and one of Vada I sent to my mom (to complement the one of Violet).


vada and ambu

This one is more like a 'mirror-image' whammy... I sent this one to Galen (G-man).

galen postcard

I drew it whilst being forced to serve as a designated driver, which I was very upset about considering that, for the millionth time in a row, I had been disrupted from just sitting down with hot cocoa to do a bunch of things I really needed to do... I thought I'd written about the whole thing, but don't see it on any of my blogs.

Anyway, the next one is one of those giant, plant-eating birds whose name I forget.

jake postcard

Oh yes, and I was also forced to draw this one for a relative of Lucas who is a fan of tortoises and apparently likes it when I draw caricatures of us as them. I just don't understand that sort of thing....

turtles

Anyway, got to run. Not supposed to be online, but as I'm loading up photos for someone else I thought I'd upload some for myself....

3 comments:

G-Man said...

And I keep it in a very special place. Just as I do your framed 'commissioned' piece I received from you a couple of years back. I have no doubt that someday they will be worth Dozens of Dollors...:P

Middle Ditch said...

Oh yes. do as G-man says. Keep them safe. They will be a collectors item one day.

Happy Easter

Spoony Quine said...

Yes, dozens! Thank you! Is that 'special place' anywhere near your underwear?

Yes, I will keep them safe Middle Ditch... in other people's possession, presumably!

You know you're both right....