Friday, October 17, 2008

Hello from my new house!

It's great and wonderful over here at the house, with my three trusted and responsible housemates. We have all of our walls for the moment (though still too many windows), kitchen appliances (including two different kinds of ovens - which work - and a non-functioning dishwasher), most of our flooring, a bathtub (and a bathroom wide enough to contain one!), two other unfinished bathrooms, and get this... a furnace! We can stay warm this winter! Woohoo!
` Best of all, the living room alone is as big as the ghetto apartment we came from - plus, we have various different rooms with real, non-hologram doors that open and close, so now we can have privacy!

It's an amazing concept.

At the moment, I actually do have plenty of material to post. Only problems is, my computer is hiding in the corner, sawdust-covered, and has nowhere to go at the moment.

I'll get back to this blog when my computer is up and running, but until then I'll be posting plenty of things on my other blogs.

1 comment:

Middle Ditch said...

Well hello! You are finally there. What a great feeling that must be. Congratulations.