Sunday, July 6, 2008

Adventures of the Bean Rooster

` Okay! This post was supposed to appear magically appear on June 22. Or so I thought.... (Oh well, at least Lou Ryan's and Nate's and technically my production got an even longer chance for a few people to notice.)
` Here's what I was supposed to have posted by then:

On with the Little Sketchbook: It was 2001 and I was nineteen. And I had a friend at the time. She was very strange, as I recall, and had such unusual, alien mutant habits as... collecting Beanie Babies!
` And thus, it was she, not me, who put me up to drawing this... this... well look at it!

beanrooster1 Oh no! Whatever could possibly happen next?
beanrooster2 Uhhhh.... wha?

` If you weren't satisfied with that, then look here!
mustache What the...?

` Okay, I'm sorry about that, folks! Just come back later. Like in... five days or somethin'.

3 comments:

Middle Ditch said...

Very good, you should start your own comic. Your sketches and your words ............ Go on ......... I'll buy it

Spoony Quine said...

` You are correct, Monique! I indeed can do very excellent comics that people would buy. Especially satirical ones.
` I am making some science-related comics for my science blog and later science website.
` As you may have guessed, though, I did not come up with the dialogue for the Bean Rooster; it was my strange friend!

Dr Zibbs said...

Not too shabby